IMAC Engineering School has opened up to the in-service training since 2009 and offers three different trainings :
Software and Multimedia
Specialized in the development of software and tools for multimedia. Skillful in software engineering and new interactive applications technologies such as virtual reality.
Specialized in Web an multimedia projects management. Project and multidisciplinary team management. New technologies on the Internet.
Specialized in visual effects and video games programming. Important knowledge of GPU. Able to interface with artistic teams.
IMAC is eligible to the French Personal Leave for Training (CIF), Personal Diploma for Training (DIF) and Intra-Company Training Programme.
Samuel Maillot, IMAC 2011
« Having graduated from the Ecole Supérieure de Réalisation Audiovisuelle (ESRA) and having worked in other fields, I would like to enter an
audiovisual company. My studies at IMAC in in-service training make me able do improve my skills and to expand them
in the worlds of computer science and new technologies. »
- Rythm : 3-4 days or 6-8 half-days from Monday to Thursday (20 hours per week)
- Custom units (for groups from 10 to 20 people)
- Professional intervention and IMAC Workshops on Thursday afternoon
- Price DIF : 950€/unit (20 hours), meals included
- Price CIF/Training plan : 6000€/year
Nadine Royer : 01 60 95 70 22
Séverine Lavergne : 01 60 95 70 21